I.AM Rangitoto Kayak Trip Competition Terms and Conditions
Saturday 5 March
8.30am – 4.00pm
1) The promoter is I.AM Group Ltd (company no. 5597431).
2) The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of I.AM Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3) The prize is located in Okahu Bay, Auckland. Winners must provide their own transport to and from Okahu Bay, Auckland, and be available from 8.30am – 4.00pm on Saturday 5 March for the trip.
4) The winner and their friend must be aged 18 years or over and in a fit physical condition to carry out the activity.
5) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and on behalf of their friend.
6) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tag a friend in the comments section of the competition Facebook post – found here.
Multiple entries per person are acceptable – one comment per entry.
Entries close 5.00pm 18 February 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
After entries have closed, the winner will be contacted by I.AM via Facebook.
7) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8) The prize includes: A trip for one winner and one friend of their choice to go on a Fergs Kayaks ‘Rangitoto Guided Trip’ with the I.AM crew and other I.AM invited guests on Saturday 6 March, from 8.30am – 4.00pm. The trip will include kayaking to Rangitoto Island from Okahu Bay, a walk up to Rangitoto’s summit, and a return descent and kayak back to Okahu Bay. For more information on the trip, please visit: http://fergskayaks.co.nz/product/rangitoto-guided-trip/.
9) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10) The trip is weather-dependent. In the case of bad weather, an alternative date will be proposed. If the winner is not available for the alternative date, a voucher may be provided instead, pending discretion of I.AM Group Ltd.
11) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
12) The winner will be notified on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13) The winner and their friend must agree to abide by Fergs Kayaks’ terms and conditions and safety rules and regulations. Participants must sign Fergs Kayaks’ waiver form.
14) Competition entrants enter at their own risk and I.AM takes no responsibility or liability to the winners during this event, including but not limited to, personal injury.
15) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
17) The winner and friend agree to the use of their first names and images from the event in any I.AM publicity and marketing material, including social media content.
19) I.AM Group Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.