Tips to get started
• Give as much information as possible on your profile
• Ensure your phone’s settings allow for you to receive push-notifications when someone messages you through I.AM.
• After a session, ask your clients to post a star review on your I.AM profile.
• If a new client is a not a member of your facility, let the staff on the front desk know that you are expecting a new booking from I.AM so they get looked after when they arrive.
• Ask your clients to use the I.AM’s fitness expert share function to promote you on their social media channels. They are also able share workout photos through the app.
WHO CAN REGISTER TO BE ON I.AM?
You are able to register as a personal trainer, nutrition expert, group training business, physio, studio or fitness facility.
WHAT DOES MY PROFILE INCLUDE?
Profiles include photo, session location, session rate, personal bio, and availabilities or class times.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS?
You will need to provide copies of your main qualification, photo ID, and first aid certificate where applicable.
WHAT IF A NEW CLIENT IS NOT AN EXISTING MEMBER OF YOUR FACILITY OR THE FACILITY YOU WORK AT?
You need to outline non-member casual rates in your profile bio section. Make sure future clients are aware of the additional casual fee if they are a non-member of the facility before confirming sessions. No one likes surprise additional costs!
HOW DOES THE STAR REVIEW SYSTEM WORK?
Clients are able to comment and review a training session after it has taken place. Your star rating will also be an average of all star ratings from all clients.
AM I ABLE TO MODIFY MY TRAINING LOCATION?
You are able to edit all details on your profile. If you wish to train from a different location within the same city or within NZ, modify your location accordingly.
GOT ANOTHER QUESTION?
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with us here.